Introduction to Oro Business exam
The Oro Business Certification Exam assesses your knowledge of OroCommerce and OroCRM configuration and management.
This Online Certification Exam is developed for candidates with in-depth knowledge and an advanced understanding of how to:
- Configure your OroCommerce application after installation and set it up for back-office and storefront users.
- Build content for the website, organize large product stock, and design unique layouts with many native Oro features.
- Enhance and customize the storefront and back-office navigation and menus to create a user-friendly and intuitive store.
- Create simple and configurable products and adjust their settings.
- Build stock by creating a product master and web catalogs and populating them with products.
- Set flexible product prices for different websites, customer groups, and customers.
- Manage inventory and warehouses.
- Automate the entire sales process: create leads, qualify them into opportunities, create RFQs, quotes, manage submitted orders, and provide a smooth checkout experience for customers in the storefront.
- Configure payment, shipping, and other integrations with third-party applications, etc.
Candidates can take the Certification Exam from the comfort of their homes or workplaces.
The Time per exam countdown will start as soon as you press Proceed with Exam