While the Oro business training program aims to be for everyone who wants to learn how to work with Oro applications, our technical training programs (mainly, the Oro Advanced sessions ) require more technical knowledge and some development experience. We would equally love each participant to get the most of our training programs, so we encourage our attendees to have a certain amount of development knowledge and skills to qualify for them.
Feel free to use the following list of questions to get an idea of the material you need to be familiar with before enrolling in our technical programs:
- Are you familiar with how encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism are implemented in PHP?
- From your experience, when may KISS be better than SOLID?
- Can you think of any advantages and disadvantages of the Dependency Injection pattern?
- Are there any features of RDBMS that you think we can use to maintain data consistency?
- Why do you think applications use APIs instead of providing direct access to the storage?
- Are you aware of how the Symfony application converts Request object to Response object?
- Have you ever had to inject service into the Controller in the Symfony application?
- Do you have experience executing custom PHP code while building the Dependency Injection Container in the Symfony application?
- Have you ever encountered any performance issues with Doctrine ORM that you had to fix?
- From your experience, which events are normally triggered when Doctrine ORM commits Unit Of Work?
If some of these questions were a little too tricky to answer, don't panic just yet! We would love for you to attend our training, and so we have compiled a list of resources that might help you prepare for the technical program and get the most of it afterward:
- PHP - https://symfonycasts.com/tracks/php
- OOP - https://symfonycasts.com/tracks/oo
- Symfony - https://symfonycasts.com/tracks/symfony
- Doctrine - https://symfonycasts.com/screencast/symfony-doctrine
We look forward to seeing you at our training sessions!